Favorite Scripture

Favorite Scripture:

“Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.” (Alma 37:37)

Monday, February 2, 2015

Miracles!

Hey guys! Sorry, I don't have a lot of time because today we ended up going ice skating with a few investigators and had lunch with them after.  A couple of them are the Beitun Elders and one was ours.  It was a lot of fun, and I learned how to skate backwards... not very well though!  haha  

This week was full of great miracles.  It was a real blessing!  D had has interview and passed and that was really exciting!  Also, P and his wife came to church this Sunday.  We really wanted them to feel the spirit.  So they came, and I just said a quick prayer to myself that they would feel something. Right during testimony meeting P's wife began to cry... she just said she felt something and she had no idea what it was.  It really over powered her though.  It was so neat to see and neat for P to see. I was so grateful!  After we went to a members house and ate food with D and a few other guys. It was supposed to be our FHE, but only the guys showed up!  It was like the guys night!! haha so we sat around after and watched Mormon Messages! 

Also,  J from Portland emailed me and informed me that B was baptized and that he had mentioned to her that he had wished that I had been there to be with them.  I was just so happy that she was able to be baptized.  So great!! Love you all! Great Miracle!

I am so very grateful for this opportunity to serve and love all of you so very much!!!  Have a great week Ya'll!

Love, 

Elder Redding

No comments:

Post a Comment