Favorite Scripture

Favorite Scripture:

“Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.” (Alma 37:37)

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Xinde ZhaoHuan!!!!!‏

(Note:  The  Taichung, Taiwan District received their new, temporary assignments and got to email parents the news! Wonderful! Our family visited Portland during the summer and Tanner loved it there. He kept saying he wanted to stay longer - little did he know that three months later he would get his wish in a round about way!)
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey Family!!!! I just got my temporary mission call!! I am going to serve in the ... ... ... ... dah dah dah daaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!  Oregon Portland Mission!!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!  I can't even wait!!! Holy cow!! I am like dying! haha, I am so exited!! We were just there!!  I am going to know my way around the city!! ;) 

I leave Monday Morning at 8:44! I have to be at the travel office at 4:30.  I am so excited!! Isn't that Elder Cantrell's mission??? He is probably going to train me.. hahahah!!!  This is sweet!! Sure do love you guys! 
Elder Redding and Elder Lloyd - Birthday Week for Both!!!
Elder Redding (SS) with friend and teammate Elder Stringfellow (1B)
Shortstop and 1st Base Connecting Again!!!
The New Classroom!!!
MTC Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment