Favorite Scripture

Favorite Scripture:

“Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day.” (Alma 37:37)

Monday, August 31, 2015

"C" was Baptized!

Dear Family and Friends, 

I don't have hardly any time today.  Last week was pretty crazy.  I was told that I would be staying in

Getting My New Comp, Elder Christensen, from the Mission Home
GangShan and also that I would be training!!!  haha luckily I got the best companion ever!! He is awesome! His name is Elder Christensen!  He is from Utah and is a stud!!  He ran track before his mission and came in second place in state for 5A for the 400 with a 49. something!!  He is awesome!!!!!!! I feel like his chinese is already awesome!!!  


This last saturday,....."CH..." got baptized!!!! wahhhhooo!!!  It was Elder Christensen's first day in GangShan and got to go to a baptism!! It was awesome!!  I am so happy for "C".  I know that the things that he learned this summer have changed his eternity.  I was so happy this morning... we went to go to the church to play ping pong at 6... when we got there the early morning seminary was just finishing before the youth went to school... and guess who was there???  "C"!!!  and "P" and his mom!!!!  iT WAS SO GREAT!!!  

On Sunday I was assigned to give a 15 minute talk!  ... I was really nervous... That is a long time to be standing in front of everyone speaking Chinese... hahah but I got up there and before I knew it the bishop was handing me a paper that said we needed to wrap it up.. haha I looked at the clock and it was already 5 min over time - hahaha!!!  

I love this work.  I love you all... !!  

Love, 

Elder Redding
Newly Arriving Missionaries with Their Trainers - A Record Number of New Missionaries Arrived!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment